Medical Engineering Technologies Ltd. is publishing a multi volume guide book to assist, project managers, engineers and scientists validate their medical device designs
Volume one – Guide Book to Combination Device Validation – is now available on request.
The book is a compilation of white papers covering these topics:
1. The need for a fully informed laboratory in combination device validation services.
2. Design validation testing – drug delivery devices.
3. Verification of injectables in transport and storage.
4. Which is the better toxicity testing strategy for combination devices?
5. Extractables leachables for injection devices
6. Biocompatibility of medicinal product medical device combinations for airway delivery.
This series of articles was published in OnDrug Delivery magazine between 2018 and 2021.
You can be one of the first to get your eyes on this 30 page gem. Contact us for your copy.
The volume has a forward from Lord Blunkett, a member of the upper chamber of the British Parliament, and a little information on the history of our company. The really useful thing, though, is that this book will save you a lot of time when it comes to understanding your validation needs.
MET delivers comprehensive testing services for medical device validation and batch release.
The guidebook is available in print or PDF versions.
Request your copy here.